Keeping track of what you purchase, what’s in stock, what items are committed, what’s on order, item costs, and sales pricing, are all critical aspects of controlling inventory. An accurate record of your inventory not only helps you save time and money, it can minimize shrinkage and increase profit margins overall. You’ll be glad to know, then, that you can easily get the inventory and purchasing management software you need from SAWIN Service Automation. Our inventory and purchasing solutions will help you run your business smoothly and cost-effectively.
We’ve created SAWIN PRO ENTERPRISE, a comprehensive service & installation management software package, and to date it has helped numerous service contracting firms with their specific needs. Whether you need inventory control software for your heating & cooling company, plumbing organization, or mechanical contracting firm, we can help. Virtually any service firm that sells, installs, maintains, and repairs any type of equipment will benefit from our SAWIN PRO ENTERPRISE inventory control solution – including yours!
Our inventory control software offers numerous purchasing and inventory features.
When you choose SAWIN PRO ENTERPRISE, you’ll be able to access all the benefits our inventory software has to offer. Choose us and receive the following:
- Bar Coding/Mobile Warehousing: Print bar codes easily for inventory items from purchase orders, at time of receiving or on demand. Scan bar codes on items for inventory movement from warehouse to job, truck, service ticket, etc.
- Multiple Warehouses: Track your inventory in multiple warehouses, on service trucks and at job sites easily.
- Serial Number Logs: SAWIN purchasing and inventory software automatically tracks serial numbers from receiving, to contract job sites and service master locations.
- Inquiry on Stock: Locate stock quickly by part number, description, location, SKU number, manufacturer, etc. to display stock status in all locations with ability to locate substitutes for out-of-stock items or automatically create purchase orders.
- Inventory Transfers: Easily move inventory from warehouses to trucks or job sites through one easy to use window or from hand-held bar code scanners.
- Audit Trails: Ability to report on movement of individual stock item from receiving, all transfers to sale or return to vendor.
- G/L Interface: Allow for multiple inventory accounts. Track inventory using FIFO, LIFO or average cost basis. Inventory posts COGS expenses to General Ledger and accommodates Work-In-Process (WIP) accounting transactions.
- Inventory Items: Purchase history tracking, vendors with best prices for items and hot keys to show status for inventory items in all/selected warehouses.
- Inventory Pricing: Ability for management to set pricing and then run reports to show/alert inventory items that need price adjustments due to actual purchasing cost changes.
- Kit/Component: Create kit inventory items from component inventory items, relieving inventory on then component stock.
- Truck Stocking Levels: Standard truck inventory listing will compare standard stock levels to current truck inventory and provide reporting on stocking needs with integration to Purchasing for automatic generation of Purchase Orders and stock load lists.
- Purchase Orders: Purchasing Agents can maintain information in contract pricing negotiated with select vendors, special discounts and sales and other information to facilitate purchasing. Entry of Purchase Orders will reflect normal sequence of events taken in phone conversations to enter orders with pop-up windows for contract prices, last price paid to a particular vendor, etc. Ability to enter back order dates and other vendor commitments along with reporting for back orders and items not yet received by promised dates. Allows for entry of either material/stock or non-stock purchase orders.
- Receiving: Receiving capabilities to show quantity ordered, back ordered, received and open. State of the art Windows design for “clicking” of items received to increase ease and speed of use. Receiving information can be modified until posted.
- Trade Services Interface: Take advantage of automatic inventory cost and pricing updates available through trade services.
- A/P Invoice Validation: Validate purchase orders against invoices to ensure there is no duplicate payment for items received. Variance reporting based on quantity and cost.
- Purchasing History: Purchasing History for vendor(s), class, part(s), etc. available for inquiry or printing. Reports for Purchasing Agents to review items purchased from a vendor showing price changes for contract/pricing negotiations.
- Vendor Returns: Enter and track all returns of materials to vendors to ensure receiving credit on defective equipment.
- Integration with Service/Dispatch: Ticket verification can view and pull information from purchase orders. Inventory software automatically relieves parts during posting of service tickets for items used on service jobs.
- Integration with Job Cost/Installation: Equipment, parts, and materials procured from purchase orders show costs as quoted, committed, actual, and paid items on installation jobs. Inventory software automatically tracks status of items used on installation jobs.
Choose SAWIN PRO ENTERPRISE for the inventory & purchasing management solutions you need.
At SAWIN Service Automation, our constant aim is to assist service contracting firms with their specific software needs. If you’d like to learn more, please call toll-free at 800.774.7218 and one of our sales representatives will be more than happy to assist with your needs.