Keeping your finances in good order is critical in today’s business world, and having the right software for the job is essential. SAWIN can provide your company with the accounts receivable software you need to effectively and efficiently operate your business with our complete, multi-tiered accounting solution that will help you keep your company running smoothly.
We’ve created SAWIN PRO ENTERPRISE, a comprehensive service & installation management software package, and to date it has helped numerous service contracting firms with their specific needs. Whether you need accounting software for your heating & cooling company, plumbing organization, or mechanical contracting firm, we can help. Virtually any service firm that sells, installs, maintains, and repairs any type of equipment will benefit from our SAWIN PRO ENTERPRISE accounting solution – including yours!
Discover how SAWIN PRO ENTERPRISE can help you keep your accounts receivable in order.
By choosing SAWIN PRO ENTERPRISE, you’ll have access to all the benefits our accounts receivable software has to offer. We can help you in all the following areas:
- Customer Information: SAWIN PRO ENTERPRISE allows you to view a wide variety of customer information at the click of a button, such as current account balance, aging, credit status, payment history, account history, collection activity, classifications for marketing analysis, and customer specific notes.
- Data Flow into Accounts Receivable: All revenue and cash receipts items from other integrated areas of SAWIN PRO ENTERPRISE such as Service/Dispatch invoices, Inventory , Counter Sales, and Contracting invoices flow directly into A/R, so that collections and A/R management are consolidated into one application. Transactions for multiple service locations in Service Dispatch can be tied to the same A/R customer and financial transactions for these service locations will all be posted to this same customer for collections.
- Invoicing & Statements: SAWIN PRO ENTERPRISE allows you to create invoices, credit/debit memos, and statements from AR, which you can easily email to your customers or pint on pre-printed forms or plain white paper.
- Finance Charges: Calculate and bill customers for finance charges on late accounts.
- Sales Tax Reporting: There are several sales tax reports available providing both detail and summary information for proper sales tax reporting. These reports track sales and tax information from all applications within the SAWIN PRO ENTERPRISE system.
- Credit Hold Management: The system can automatically place accounts on credit hold based upon credit limits or days past due as desired. Accounts can be placed manually at any time. The reason the account is on-hold is shared with other SAWIN PRO ENTERPRISE applications to facilitate customer collections.
- History Files: Retain complete check and invoice history for as long as desired and storage space allows.
- Special Accounting Notes: Free-form notes can be added to both customers and invoices. Special notes can be entered for specific A/R customers to be included on all invoices to this particular customer.
- Integration with Job Cost/Installation: Track retainage billed on contracting jobs easily for collection purpose. Aging Reports can include a column displaying “unbilled retainage” for reporting to banks. Also, special statements can be printed with only retainage type invoices included.
- Integration with Service Dispatch: The system automatically alerts personnel booking service calls to customers who are exceeding their credit limits or are on credit hold. The automatic booking of maintenance calls can be stopped for customers as well as those who do not have good credit status.
- System Reporting: The SAWIN PRO ENTERPRISE AR system includes various reports for sales and customer
analysis, customer labels, collections, sales journals, and much more.
Contact SAWIN to learn how we can help you get the accounts receivable software you need.
At SAWIN Service Automation, our constant aim is to assist service contracting firms with their specific software needs. If you’d like to learn more, please call toll-free at 800.774.7230 and one of our sales representatives will be more than happy to assist with your needs.